Church Staff Search - Church Staffing Resource
Director of Music and Worship
Peters Creek Evangelical Presbyterian ChurchVenetia, PAPosted: July 10, 2017
| Job Description: Music and Worship Pastor |
Position Status: Part-Time Position
Position Summary: The Music and Worship Pastor shall develop and lead a dynamic music program, which enhances the worship, fellowship, and outreach ministries of Peters Creek Evangelical Presbyterian Church through the use of Praise and Worship.
Job Responsibilities and Duties:
To administer and manage all the details of the ongoing ministry of Music and Worship at Peters Creek Evangelical Presbyterian Church; including, but not limited to:
1. Co-lead weekly Worship Service (along with the Senior Pastor)
2. Direct the Sanctuary Choir (weekly), and the Children's and Chimes Choirs (monthly).
3. To assist in establishing additional musical offerings within the congregation ( e.g. Praise Team, additional choral and instrumental groups within the congregation , Youth Praise Team, Hand bell Choir etc.)
4. To meet with the Lead Pastor, on a regular ongoing basis for the purpose of selecting music for each worship service.
5. To provide the Church Secretary with information regarding the music for each
Worship service no later than 11:00 a.m. on Wednesdays.
6. To provide pastoral care to Church members and their families who are involved in the music and worship ministry of the congregation on an as-needed basis.
7. To be available for Church Ministry a minimum of 2 nights per week.
8. To compose an article for The Chimes on a monthly basis.
9. To attend all staff meetings and all Music & Worship Ministry Team meetings.
10. To maintain confidentiality of all church-related matters as appropriate.
11. To secure a competent substitute to direct the Sanctuary choir when on vacation.
12. To prepare and present Advent/Christmas and Lenten/Easter special music programs for worship and for community presentation.
13. To oversee the Sound and Media ministry.
14. Oversee the tuning and maintenance of all musical instruments of the church within the approved budget and provide regular reports specifying maintenance needs to the Music and Worship Team.
|Position Title:||Director of Music and Worship|
|Time:|| Part Time|
|Category:|| Christian Music / Christian Musician|
|Denomination:|| Presbyterian - Other|
|Worship Style:|| Traditional|
|Church Size:|| less than 100|
|Organization Name:||Peters Creek Evangelical Presbyterian Church|
|Address1:||P. O. Box 184|
|State or Province:||PA|
|Map this Organization:|| Map|
|Contact Email:||Contact this Organization|
Home | About Us
Copyright © 2003-2017 by ChurchStaffSearch.com